Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Welcome Post

Hello! Welcome to my first post!

This is the blog of writer Midnight Voss. Within the year, I'll be publishing work with my girlfriend in the genre of lesfic paranormal romance. (whoo!) 

On this blog, I'll tease publications, post links to other authors, and write some reviews on f/f content in books, films, and video games. Do know that I tend to be overly critical, but for indie books, I'm taking my girlfriend's lead: If I like it, I'll talk about it. If I don't, I won't mention it.

Additionally, if I get bold, I might publish bits of poetry and upcoming novellas. In the collective, my plans are pretty varied. I have plots upcoming for apocalypse stories, vampires and fairies, teen paranormal romance, and historical supernatural romance.

Lucky for us, my girlfriend is a good organizer. Can't wait to get started.

2 comments:

  1. That's a lot of pressure, but we'll get this whipped into shape. Can't wait to get our combined site and the editorial calendar up too :P

    I've found the Thumper Rule in the indie circles helps. If you want to slam the next Stephen King or something my Stephenie Meyer than of course no one can hit names that big.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Albeit secret editorial calendar just for the collective!

    ReplyDelete