Saturday, September 21, 2019

Midnight Voss: Writer, Reader, Teacher, Professional Malcontent

I have been writing stories since I was eight years old. More recently, my resume has expanded. Find out what I can do for you...       



I've been teaching writing since 2004, in argumentation classes, literature classes, and one-on-one writing consultations at every stage of the writing process. For several years, I have worked successfully as a ghostwriter of twelve novels (under nondisclosure), and I have begun teaching online workshops for chapters of the Romance Writers Association. Together, Ivy Quinn and I co-authored a dragon-shifter urban fantasy, Frozen Ashes and Smoldering Shards, which appeared in the USA Today Bestselling Sirens and Scales boxset. 

On this page, you can find lists of my services, testimonials from writers I have worked with, reviews and blogposts, links to my class schedule for the upcoming year, and announcement for upcoming projects.